Thursday, November 02, 2006

November Desserts

Durring the month of november 25 seattle restaurants participate in a promotion called 25 for 25. Each restaurant prepares a selection of dishes for a multi choice 3 course menu. The price, you guessed it, 25 dollars.

This promotion has caught me off guard, knocked the wind out of me, and caused insomnia in the past. But as I looked at the clock at 3 this afternoon, preparing for the first day of this hectic promotion, I realized I was kind of excited. I had thought, planned, prepped, tweaked, and perfected 4 desserts over the last month in preparation for this day. And when it came time to pull it all together, I was down right giddy.

The following 4 posts will highlight these desserts. I often include recipes so you too can make what is delighting me, but these posts will be void of instruction. My chores this month are comitted to massive reproduction fo these desserts rather than recipe composition.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous peabody said...

We love 25 for 25. Sadly we wont be getting out to it this year as we save up to go to the Herb Farm in a couple of weeks.

November 05, 2006 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home