Saturday, September 16, 2006

Coming back.....

For those that check this blog regularly, even randomly, you will surely have noticed a lack of new entries this past 6 weeks. Being confronted by the same pictures of hot fudge, you may have thought I'd given up, my blog left to collect cyberdust. Quite the contrary, this blog is a constant thought, just tucked quietly away behind the excitement of my wedding and honeymoon.

But I'm back, basking in the glow of my new marriage, and stripping my menu clean. While I finish fine tuning the menu's transition from summer to autumn, I will be keeping this blog in the front of my mind. Stay tuned.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Astrid said...

Great to hear you'll keep posting, and congratulations on your wedding!!!

September 15, 2006 4:28 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Congratulations! I hope the two of you have many years to share togeher.

September 15, 2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Amy Sherman said...

Congrats and sorry to have missed you when I was in town.

September 15, 2006 11:13 AM  
Anonymous peabody said...

Congrats and thanks for changing so I don't have to see the hot weather post everyday now :)

September 15, 2006 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Malini said...

Congrats! So glad that you are back.

September 15, 2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home