Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Cheerio

This is my good bye to Europe. Or not so much good bye as I'll see you in a while. I am in London spending my last night of my adventure in a Hostel near Hyde Park.

I have said so many good byes its becoming routine. But none compared to having to say good bye to Libby. We shared a room for 17 years, and now there is half a world between us. Having to return to my sister being just a voice on the other end of the phone isnt something i am looking forward to. But so is life....

My plans today include a nice walk through Hyde park, a little grocery shopping, and maybe Star Wars. I made Russell promise to wait untill I got home to go see it. I wonder if he remembers....because the theater is right by my hostel and i am hungry for the cinema. My sister and her friends all took me to the one movie a week they show in English at the theater in Freiburg. We saw hitch hikers guide to the galaxy.

Just a quick note..... i was music shopping in germany and found that they group all hip hop, rap, and R and B music into a category called, "Black music". Seriously....is that ok? Um... I dont think so. And they dont translate it to Schwartz music or anything. So i now have a CD called Black Summer Party.

Well, time to go.

See you on the other side of the pond!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana,

My name is Richard and I will be going to the Fat Duck this summer. I have a question regarding visas.
Did you actually get an uber expensive working visa or did you just enter the country with as a tourist (since its an unpaid stage anyway)? Thank you.

Richard
hry075@jwu.edu

February 23, 2006 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home