Monday, April 18, 2005


Just like mom used to make!! Posted by Hello

Well, this statement is not entirely true. My mom can't follow a recipe to save her life. She actually tried to make pork with plum sauce recipe with a can of fruit coctail once. She did an amazing job of home cooking every day of my life. She's just, well, flexible and intuitive. Two things that do not favor baking.

So did it work? Did I loose all my worries in a cookie? Well, just like a voice on the other end of the phone can't really replace the love of your life, a cookie can't replace home. But when it's all you've got, it'll do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah said...

Unfortunately mom isn't as intuitive in things outside the kitchen. When we were in california, I forgot my contact lens case and had to use two glasses to store them in over night. When I went to put them back in in the morning, one was just fine, but all that was left of the other was toothpaste residue.

April 18, 2005 10:11 PM  
Anonymous mom said...

if not intuitive I was always creative, never a dull moment.Love, Mom

April 19, 2005 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home