Saturday, April 02, 2005

Jet lag


jet lag Posted by Hello

My body is stubornly holding to my seattle early morning awakenings. This same body that for years refused to get out of bed much before noon is now causing me severe jet lag. I have attempted to force myself to stay awake through the daylight here. But instead of falling into a heap of exhaustion at the end of the day my brain wakes up as though to say, "rise and shine Dana!! Seize the day, isn't that what we allways say? Woah, you look like crap Dana. You should be getting some sleep. Well, to late for that now, it's awake time. Where is the sun?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous londonchef said...

Welcome to London, Dana! I was just reading Louisa's recommendations at Moveable Feast which led me to your blogging adventures leading up to The Fat Duck. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more as I have a stage there coming up as well. It's an amazing place. Cheers.

April 02, 2005 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Suzy said...

Dana!! I am so glad you made it safe and sound to your adventure. Please keep updating and I will keep in touch! xoxo-Suzy

April 02, 2005 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home