Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hi guys

Well, the cat's out of the bag. I guess once your diary is published in the newspaper it's only a matter of time before the people you work with figure it out. So I stripped out all the nasty things I said about you guys. Theis, don't worry, I didn't tell anyone about the Truck Stop restaurant you are opening. Dan, I didn't mention your freakishly hairy hands either. Michael, the photo shoot for captain spandex is set up for the first tuesday in may. I didn't delete a sentance telling the world that rice pudding takes Paul back to the days when he used to play with his sisters dolls. And I didn't let anyone in on the secret that I don't really hate you Rupert. So enjoy all the personal information about me. I guess you were going to find out soon enough that I am really a big nerd.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dad said...

Hi Dana,

Congratulations honey, I'm very happy for you. I see that the summer journalism camp you went as a kid has finally paid off. Mom and I are very proud, at least as much as we are of your pumkin and hogdog poems (which mom has the original copies posted on the frig). All kidding aside, good job kid. I think it's great that you found something else that you are good at and that you enjoy. Lots of Love Dad

P.S. When I eat a good, warm, chewy chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven with the chocolate chips still melted and gooey, (real chocolate chips not those make do kind that you and Libby try to pass off over there on the other side of the pond) I get more than one fond memory. Your grandma Eva trying to bake the cookies before auntie Ellen and I ate too much of the raw cookie dough. You and your sisters each on your special alone weekends in your grandma's kithen baking up a storm. Also your Mom bakes a pretty mean chocolate chip cookie even if it is a little different each time.

P.S.S. I hope anything said didn't out your nerdness to any of your new friends. If they only knew the treasures I have (by the way' how do I post pictures with the comments on your blog). No worries Dana I hold these very dear. Love you (it was nice to catch you online and instant message you)

April 22, 2005 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home