Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hey mom, click here!!

The link provided about is simply the little kid in me saying, "hey mom, look at me!!"

In the wake of Heston's glory my "diary" was republished in the London Newspaper, the guardian.

After work I walked with Paul to the only place open after 9 in this town, an Esso station the guys at work call "the garage". He ever so kindly let me buy the last copy of the paper for my own keeping, and congratulated me with a Galaxy bar. I thought, "oh, I'll just eat some of it and have the rest at work tomorow." But as walked home the bar got smaller and smaller. I'll be kicking myself tomorow when my 3 o'clock chocolate craving hits. But "what the heck" I thought, "tonight, I celebrate."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Becca said...

Wow, she is now a published author. Who knew the blogspot would be taking you places?

April 20, 2005 6:10 PM  
Anonymous londonchef said...

Holy Shit Dana! That's awesome! Congratulations on being part of such a great team. When I heard that The Fat Duck was part of the top 50 I was thrilled and as soon as I learned it won, I was, well...a lot MORE thrilled. How on earth did you get in the newspaper? You're taking England by storm.

April 21, 2005 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Euroshopper said...

That's how I found this blog. Thank you Guardian!

April 21, 2005 3:40 PM  
Blogger chicchef said...

Congrats! you are such a "rock star" in my book!!!!

May 01, 2005 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home