Saturday, March 12, 2005

reunited at last

I saw Vito today. He is as cute as ever. It was a happy reunion for both of us. He is a little shy in his new environment. Uncle Steve had to fish him out of under his bed, a place he calls Vito's safe haven. But once he saw me he came right over and rubbed his head against me. I cuddled with him for a while and then taught Uncle Steve Vito's favorite game. You throw a rattle ball about 3 feet over Vito's head and he leaps strait up in the air, paws waving frantically. Uncle Steve burst into laughter when he saw Vito's display of acrobatics. Vito likes the game so much he will fetch the ball for you. It's cute to see him carry the little ball around in his mouth. I feel better having seen him again, and I have a standing invitation to visit. I only hope he doesn't forget me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we just went for a walk your mom and me, I enjoyed reading see u next week.

March 13, 2005 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home