Sunday, February 27, 2005

A Vito farewell

Today is the big day! Vito is quietly playing with one of his favorite rattle balls unaware of his fate. Oblivious to the drastic separation he is about to undergo. I know this will be harder on me than him. And it would be harder on me if I had time to think about it. So away Vito will go to the house of 2 Steve Bickfords, and I am off to Russells. I will kinda be like his new pet for a few weeks. He'll probably have to feed me and cuddle me and clean up after me a little.

My plans for moving all week were dashed by an aweful case of the flu. 3 days in bed, and the first 3 sick days I have taken from Lampreia in the 2 and a half years I have worked there. My nurse did a good job and I am back up. Everything must go today. One of the perks of being a Bickford is that all the men have trucks. Big trucks. So at 3 this afternoon 2 trucks will arrive. And one station wagon. And away my material trappings will go!!

So a farewell to apartment J. So long Vito. It's been a good ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home