Saturday, February 12, 2005

All aboard

Hop on friends. This is the begining of my journey to England. Granted I don't leave for a month and a half. But the journey begins here with diminishing my life, breaking ties, and deciding what few things in my life are so valuable that I won't be able to let go of. I am sitting in my cute loft unit in the Avalon co-op living the life I was so excited to see perpetuate. Here I have so much to make me happy. and for two more weeks I can sit back and enjoy the life I worked so hard to build for myself. I am finally in a gear I would like to coast at for a while. But I wonder if I would have been as satisfied with this if I wasn't leaving it. Probably not. Well, at least I am learning what is truly important to me and what is just life filler.

2 Comments:

Blogger Substance P said...

Good luck with your trip. Try to keep us all updated as much as possible. I know it will be tough with your hectic work schedule and the time difference and who knows how much internet access you'll have. But do your best and know that we'll be here anxiously awaiting contact with you. I know you'll have a great time and come back and even stronger and greater person.

February 13, 2005 10:33 AM  
Blogger snekse said...

Can you put an RSS feed on your blog for us?

April 12, 2005 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home